AO «Altaivagon» is one of the largest Russian plants for the production of railway freight rolling stock.
Having existed since 1941, the plant has a rich history of enterprise development, as well as experience in working with domestic and foreign partners from countries such as Kazakhstan, Estonia, Mongolia, China, Cuba, Iran, Hungary. Professionalism of the engineering division, modern technologies and production enable us to constantly improve quality and expand our product range. The new generation railcars are designed to satisfy consumers' wishes, and the company development is aimed at the modernization of production lines and the manufacture of innovative railcars.
At the moment, Altaivagon has 3 production sites:
1. The parent company of AO «Altaivagon» is engaged in the development and manufacture of new models of freight rolling stock.
The main products of AO «Altaivagon» are about 20 models of modern cars of various types and designs for the transportation of any cargo. Production capacities of AO «Altaivagon» enable production of more than 10,000 freight cars per year. The main production workshops are capable of ensuring the manufacture of four car models simultaneously.
Our main goal is the development and production of innovative railcars, the production of domestic railcars in segments where the share of imports is high.
2. The Rubtsovsk branch of Altaivagon produces steel car castings.
The Rubtsovsk branch of AO Altaiyvagon is one of the largest steel mills in Russia. Production capacity of the enterprise is 65,000 tons of steel castings per year, this is more than 60 items of small, medium and large car castings. The installed equipment enables completing the production program in the amount of 12,000 car sets per year. In the period from 2006 to 2014, the plant was reconstructed twice, two unique automatic molding lines that have no analogues in Russia were installed. Today, in terms of its technical equipment, the plant is one of the most modern both in Russia, and also in Europe. The main objective of the Rubtsovsk branch of AO Altaivagon is the supply of components for the manufacture of freight cars in the parent enterprise located in Novoaltaisk.
3. Kemerovo branch of the company - Kemerovokhimmash - is engaged in the manufacture of equipment for the chemical and coal industries.
One of the largest chemical engineering plants outside the Urals. Since 2004, the branch has been manufacturing gondola cars, tanks, roll carriers, railway platforms. Today, Kemerovokhimmash manufactures more than 30 types of products.
The company also has a representative office in Moscow. The Moscow representative office is studying the sales market, thereby ensuring continuous work with potential and existing customers.
POLICY OF AO «ALTAIVAGON»
The concept that Altaivagon adheres to emphasizes the importance and priority of quality in everything we do.
Mission: manufacture of freight cars that meet the requirements and expectations of consumers, ensuring the growing well-being of employees, shareholders and society.
Vision: become a leading company in the industry with highly flexible technology, quickly responding to market needs and providing consumers with products that guarantee its trouble-free operation throughout the entire life cycle.
Strategic Goal of AO «Altaivagon»: by 2020, master the release of a number of new modifications of freight cars with increased carrying capacity and axial load of 25 tf.
Main intentions and areas of activity in the field of quality:
Fulfillment of committed contractual obligations to the consumer regarding the delivery time and product quality;
Increasing customer satisfaction by identifying and improving factors affecting it;
Improving the business management system processes to increase the company efficiency, reduce losses and the level of defective products throughout the life cycle;
Development of a system of relations with suppliers that ensures timely deliveries and a decrease in the level of defectiveness of purchased goods and materials that affect product quality;
Improving the company's business management system by increasing its maturity level.
OBJECTIVES OF AO «ALTAIVAGON» FOR 2019
Business objectives of AO «Altaivagon»:
1. Ensure achievement of planned profit targets.
Quality objectives of AO «Altaivagon»:
2. Ensure timely delivery of products to the consumer in accordance with the contract terms at a level not lower than 100%.
3. Ensure the development and implementation of measures to work with suppliers of materials and components for discrepancies identified as a result of incoming control in 2018.
4. Ensure re-issuance of substantiated claims from car owners to suppliers of materials and components that have not met the warranty period in the amount of not less than 100% of the total number of cases identified.
5. Ensure delivery of products by the company to the inspection of OOO ITsPVK upon the first submission at a level of at least 98%.
6. In 2019, ensure increase in the level of maturity of the business management system of AO Altaivagon to a level of not less than 67%.
Objectives of AO «Altaivagon» in the field of technical safety:
7. Ensure visits of the company representatives for the car unhooking sites at the level of not less than 50% of the unhooked cars with a service life of up to 1 year due to the axle box malfunction.
8. Reduce the number of car unhooks in the first year of operation due to a malfunction of the auto-brake mounted in 2019 by 20% compared to 2018;
Born on November 30, 1971 in the Yemelyanovsky District of the Krasnoyarsk Territory.
Since 1993 to 2008 held senior positions at enterprises of the Kemerovo Region.
On 21.01.2001 graduated from the Ural State Technical University, Finance and Credit faculty, as Economist.
Since 2008 to 2009 - Deputy General Director for Production, ZAO Industrial Group Kuzbasspromservis, Kemerovo Region.
Since 2009 to 2010 - Director, OOO MirS, Kemerovo region.
In 2010 was awarded the medal "For the Service to Kuzbass".
From December 2010 until January 2011 - First Deputy General Director of AO Altaivagon, Altai Territory, Novoaltaisk city.
From January 2011 to November 2012 - General Director of AO Altaivagon, Altai Territory, Novoaltaisk city.
On 14.06.2012 graduated from the National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University with a degree in Management.
Repeatedly upgraded qualifications at AKO VDPO (voluntary firefighters' society), carriage service of the West Siberian Railway, a branch of JSC Russian Railways, ANO Center ATTEKS.
On 21.02.2013 awarded the regional award. For a large contribution to the socio-economic development of the Altai Territory, he was awarded the medal "For Merit in the Name of Creation".
On August 1, 2014, headed OAO Holding Company SDS-Mash.
Since April 2015 to date - General Director of AO «Altaivagon».
On 07.08.2015 was awarded the badge "For Merit in the Development of JSC Russian Railways".
In November, December 2016, trained under the professional retraining program for training teams managing projects for the development of single-industry towns on the basis of the Moscow School of Management Skolkovo.
In September 2018, was awarded the honorary title of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation "HONORARY MACHINE BUILDER". Awarded with the departmental distinction badge in labor of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation.
Marital status: Married